Looking for an insightful discussion on the dark side of Hollywood? Look no further than the Three Fates Decide podcast, where women opine on pop culture and shed light on important issues. In this episode, the hosts delve into the pervasive sexual misconduct taking place within the film industry. They focus on the cases of Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, and Armie Hammer. They acknowledge the importance of speaking out against sexual misconduct and the challenges faced by victims.
The hosts also discuss the reliability of news sources and recent accusations of incest towards Ricky Martin. With unique perspectives and powerful insights, this episode is not to be missed. Join the conversation and continue the discussion on future episodes by downloading and tuning in. Don’t miss out on this thought-provoking and timely episode of Three Fates Decide.
– The podcast discusses sexual misconduct in Hollywood, focusing on Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, and Armie Hammer
– The importance of acknowledging and addressing these issues is emphasized
– The podcast also discusses the MeToo movement and its impact
– The controversy surrounding model agents and recent allegations against Armie Hammer are mentioned
– The lack of legal consequences for some accused individuals is discussed
– The podcast ends with a call to continue the discussion on future episodes and the next topic being decided by the Three Fates.
If there are any other celebrities you think we should talk about in a future episode, let us know.
From the dazzling red carpets to the wild paparazzi chases, the PR and shenanigans of Hollywood are a kaleidoscope of outrageous and fascinating extremes.
The sheer quantity of Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey’s accusers undeniably reveals a disturbing pattern of predatory behavior.
In an unprecedented display of solidarity, over 80 women in the film industry came forward to expose Harvey Weinstein’s egregious crimes. This catalyzed a global movement and ultimately leading to his conviction.
The insidious, predatory nature of Hollywood’s “Dark Side” has created a harrowing landscape for aspiring actors. The risk of exploitation is ever-present and success is far from guaranteed.
The trials of Kevin Spacey, Harvey Weinstein, and the allegations against Armie Hammer have become a topic of fierce debate.
Armie Hammer allegedly subjected multiple women to horrific emotional, mental and physical abuse, including sexual violation.
No charges were brought against the accused in the Armie Hammer rape case due to lack of evidence.
– “I don’t even want to be a quote unquote Hollywood actress because of the crap that goes on, because I actually have dignity for myself.”
– “He tried to apologize, saying, well, I’m gay, that doesn’t mean you can touch a minor hello. And then he claimed on Twitter that he didn’t remember ever being inappropriate and said he must have been drunk. If he did do it, he’s sorry.”
“Well, I’m sorry, but you know what? Wearing whatever the hell I feel like, wearing is not a license for a guy or whoever to grope me or say nasty comments about how I’m a slut or whatever.”
“I’ve always tried to do the you’re innocent until you’re proven guilty in a court of law. So yes, he’s been accused of this and yes, he may or may not have done it, but right now, as of right now, he’s still innocent of any and all wrongdoing.” – Liz
– “There are still a lot of people who have never really been held accountable for what they did. And that’s a real shame.”
– “It’s not just female models who have to deal with sexual harassment and being kind of forced to do sexual favors for better jobs and being forced to stay silent about it. But it’s definitely also male models have to deal with this too.”
– “Unless they really start investigating all these accusations and they file charges against him, this is going to end up being a he said, she said thing.”