Experience the thrill of intergalactic adventure and journey to a galaxy far, far away with Three Fates Decide. In this week’s episode, discover the magic of the original Star Wars trilogy like never before. Get swept away by the love triangle between Han, Luke, and Leia. Marvel at the iconic special effects that defined a generation. The hosts offer behind-the-scenes trivia and explore the intricate character
– The Three Fates Decide podcast discusses the original Star Wars trilogy in various episodes.
– They provide a quick synopsis of the first movie, A New Hope, and talk about personal connections to Star Wars.
– The hosts discuss the plot, characters, memorable moments, and behind-the-scenes trivia of each movie in the original trilogy.
– They focus on the love triangle between Han, Luke, and Leia, the iconic reveal that Darth Vader is Luke’s father, and the reconciliation between Luke and Vader.
Which movie is your favorite? Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, or Return of the Jedi? Let us know!
The original Star Wars trilogy starts off weakly featuring a barebones plot and minimal action compared to its sequels. There were even some continuity discrepancies between Episodes IV and V.
Lamentably, the beloved Alec Guinness,refused to commit to any sequels, ultimately leading to Obi-Won’s untimely demise in the saga.
As the Empire’s relentless AT walkers unleashed a devastating assault on the Rebel base. Han and Leia flee in a desperate attempt to evade capture. Their escape hampered by a malfunctioning hyperdrive that left them stranded in the treacherous asteroid field.
After an epic lightsaber duel, Luke Skywalker shockingly discovers that the powerful Sith Lord, Darth Vader, is his long-lost father.
George Lucas kept the shocking revelation of Darth Vader being Luke’s father a complete secret from the cast and crew – until Mark Hamill’s private trailer conversation.
The heartfelt reconciliation between Luke and Vader finally brought a much-needed sense of closure to the dark legacy of Vader’s malevolent persona.
On May the Fourth, Star Wars fans around the world unite to commemorate a beloved franchise.
The iconic Darth Vader costume was heavily influenced by Japanese culture. Star Wars was inspired by the legendary Akira Kurosawa’s movies.
The iconic Star Wars trilogy continues to captivate audiences with its timeless tale of epic struggle between the oppressive Empire and victorious Rebels.
– “Listen, if I were to get married on May the fourth, it would totally be Star Wars themed. It has to be.”
– “When you think about it, the conventional storytelling tropes up to that point would have been like, oh, we have to rescue the princess and be the heroes and do it all with heroic flair and stuff like that. And no, it’s a completely chaotic mess, their whole rescue plan.”
– “I thought it was really interesting when I read that the reason why they killed Obi-Wan was because Alec Guinness didn’t want to do the entire movie and have to come back in sequels if there were potentially sequels.”
– “Most people know the phrase, may the force be with you. And everyone claims that it’s Obi-Wan Kenobi that says it, but he actually never says that quote.”
“It is a big old battle. The Emperor, meanwhile, is trying to convince Luke and wants Luke to kill Vader and to give in to his anger and to basically become what his father was.”
“Yeah. Um, which to me, kind of tells me that George Lucas, when he wrote the first movie, he wasn’t really thinking about sequels per se.”