Looking for an entertaining and informative podcast to listen to? Look no further than Three Fates Decide! In our latest episode, we delve into the main idea of New Year’s Eve traditions and global events. We take a lighthearted look at the foods to eat or avoid on New Year’s Day, the misunderstood concept of the Mayan calendar’s “end of the world” prediction, and the importance of giving attention to all missing persons cases. We also discuss various topics such as the entertainment industry, fandoms, and mental health.
Our hosts share their own personal goals and resolutions for the upcoming year, providing inspiration for listeners to achieve their own milestones. With a focus on positivity and self-improvement, Three Fates Decide is the perfect podcast to kick off your year. Don’t miss out on this dynamic and engaging discussion. Tune in now and join the conversation!
– The Three Fates Decide podcast hosts discuss their New Year’s Eve traditions, food superstitions, and goals for the upcoming year
– They reflect on past fears of Y2K and inaccurate reporting in media sensationalism
– They discuss traditions and beliefs surrounding Chinese New Year
– The podcast covers major world events from 2021 and the second half of 2021
– The hosts discuss generational divides, fashion trends, and the importance of understanding politics in the entertainment industry
– They express their discomfort with obsessive fandom behavior and the darker sides of celebrity culture
– The speakers discuss their personal goals and resolutions for the upcoming year, including self-improvement and pursuing careers in acting and writing
– Listeners are encouraged to provide feedback and suggest topics for future episodes.
How was your 2021? Share with us!
As millions of people around the world welcome in the new year, one mesmerizing tradition stands out: watching dazzling firework displays that light up the sky!
Gobbling up a succulent pork dish on New Year’s Day brings prosperity and forward momentum. Consuming poultry or seafood could signify stagnation or a lingering on the past.
On January 20th, Joe Biden became the 46th President of the United States – marking a new era of hope. A tragic milestone was simultaneously hit, with the confirmed number of global COVID cases surpassing an astounding 100 million.
By July 2021, 3 billion people worldwide against COVID. However the devastating floods in Germany and Belgium caused a heartbreaking 229 deaths.
Superstitions and customs from different cultures often seem strange and mysterious. Yet they are rooted in centuries-old wisdom and tradition.
Despite her struggles with introversion and fear of judgement, Sam is courageously taking her viewers on her journey of self-discovery through her YouTube channel.
This past year, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier podcast has taken listeners on a rollercoaster ride exploring the dynamic between Johnny Depp and Amber Heard in their legal battle, the devastating impacts of COVID, China’s oppressive policies, and the ever-evolving PR landscape in Hollywood.
With over 300 downloads, this podcast has become a popular destination for exploring diverse topics such as WandaVision, Generational Differences, and Hollywood’s loss of originality.
Rejuvenate your life and take control of your wellbeing! With a commitment to healthier habits and an openness to social interaction, you can transform your life for the better.
Get your voice out there and make a difference by sending feedback to our team via email and Instagram.
– “I’m just saying we’ve survived more apocalypses and end of the world than I’m, um, sure any other generation before.”
– “Because pigs root forward when they’re in the dirt. So therefore, you are moving into you’re moving forward into a new year.”
– “Things turn out very tragically. The thing is that people deserve to get some kind of closure for it because otherwise it’s always going to remain a mystery and it does haunt people that got left behind.”
– “As of November 1, the number of recorded deaths from COVID-19 globally surpasses 5 million people. Which is so sad. Hopefully it’ll get better.”
– “The first half of our WandaVision Talk was like 397 downloads, and the second half is like 24. What is going on here, folks?”
– “It’s like watching a train wreck, and you kind of can’t help but watch it, but at the same time, it’s like, why am I investing so much of my mental health and sanity into watching this train wreck?”